New Service Request

Welcome to the Pawnee County Rural Water District 2 Community.  Please contact our office by phone 918-757-4125 and you can also print out the Application for Water Service and Water Service Agreement from this websight under "All Forms & Reports" to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.